Do you need debt relief?

Has debt become an insurmountable obstacle?

Since 1986, I have helped people

tear down this wall!

Are you behind on mortgage payments? Do you owe more on an older motor vehicle than it’s worth? Have you been unable to pay back taxes? Are you overwhelmed by escalating interest and finance charges on credit card debt? Have you wondered whether a bankruptcy “fresh start” would free up money to benefit you and your family instead of debt collectors?

Have your financial problems 
become unmanageable?

If you live in Colorado and are facing a lawsuit, wage or bank garnishment, repossession, or foreclosure, I can help you find out what relief may be available through a chapter 7 or chapter 13 bankruptcy. If you are behind on mortgage payments, you may be able to stop a home foreclosure and have more time to get caught up on payments. If your vehicle loan is more than two and a half years old, you may be able to pay the vehicle value rather than the full loan balance. If you owe income taxes due more than three years ago, you may be able to discharge those taxes in bankruptcy.

Want to know more about debt relief in bankruptcy?

My Denver law practice focuses on chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy law. I have represented individuals and small businesses in Colorado bankruptcy cases since 1986.

As a licensed attorney, I can do more than just type the bankruptcy forms for you. I can provide pre-bankruptcy planning and advice about protecting assets, prepare the official forms and related legal documents required, appear with you at the meeting of creditors, represent you in the bankruptcy court, if necessary, and help you secure the bankruptcy discharge that gives you a “fresh start.”

If you are interested in debt relief under chapter 7 or chapter 13 of the Bankruptcy Code, call me. If I am not immediately available, leave a voicemail message, including your name and phone number, and mention that you are interested in bankruptcy assistance.

Call me to learn more about your bankruptcy options.

To make the best use of your time and mine, I offer the opportunity for a brief interview over the phone without an up-front charge. Because I have been doing this for more than 25 years, I know what questions to ask, and I can usually get a pretty good idea about whether bankruptcy is something to consider more seriously.


Robin Kert Hunt
Attorney At Law
825 E Speer Blvd
Ste 100 A
Denver CO 80218
303 777 7443

in-office consultation

by appointment only

Notices and Advisements
The Bankruptcy Code requires that certain information be provided up front to an “assisted person” who seeks “bankruptcy assistance.” At your earliest convenience, please read each of the following forms.
Form B 201A, Notice To Consumer Debtor(s) under §342(b) of the Bankruptcy Code, (a) which describes briefly the services available from credit counseling services; (b) which describes briefly the purposes, benefits and costs of the four types of bankruptcy proceedings you may commence; and (c) which informs you about bankruptcy crimes and notifies you that the Attorney General may examine all information you supply in connection with a bankruptcy case. 
Form B 201B, Certification of Notice to Consumer Debtor(s) under § 342(b) of the Bankruptcy Code, which is the signature page to be attached to Form B 201A. 
Notice Provided under § 527 of the Bankruptcy Code, which advises assisted persons that—(a) all information that the assisted person is required to provide with a petition and thereafter during a case under this title is required to be complete, accurate, and truthful; (b) all assets and all liabilities are required to be completely and accurately disclosed in the documents filed to commence the case, and the replacement value of each asset as defined in section 506 must be stated in those documents where requested after reasonable inquiry to establish such value; (c) current monthly income, the amounts specified in section 707(b)(2), and, in a case under chapter 13 of this title, disposable income (determined in accordance with section 707(b)(2)), are required to be stated after reasonable inquiry; and (d) information that an assisted person provides during their case may be audited pursuant to this title, and that failure to provide such information may result in dismissal of the case under this title or other sanction, including a criminal sanction.
Important Information about Bankruptcy Assistance Services from an Attorney or Bankruptcy Petition Preparer.
As a federally designated “debt relief agency,” 
I help people 
file for bankruptcy 
relief under the Bankruptcy Code.read_this.htmlread_this.htmlread_this.htmlread_this.htmlread_this.htmlread_this.htmlshapeimage_7_link_0shapeimage_7_link_1shapeimage_7_link_2shapeimage_7_link_3shapeimage_7_link_4shapeimage_7_link_5